Good Guys this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Guys this weekend

Post up if you're going, I will be out there in my Cougar. Not sure when or what day, kind of depends on what the weather does.

Will it be at TMS? I need something to do outside with fam...With the good weather coming up.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Yessir.

Comment

Ill be at Ennis tomorrow for mustang vs camaro event then the 275 race to follow

Comment

Went last year. Too many cars! I'll probably hit it next year. Im sure its alot of the same cars from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            Yessir.
            Awesome...thanks!!
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

will be out there on Sunday. Go to day of the drags tomorrow with me!

Comment

Gonna try to go out there Sunday. Too much to do today and tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzoss View Post
                  will be out there on Sunday. Go to day of the drags tomorrow with me!

http://www.dayofthedrags.com/
                  There is some sort of vintage racing going on tomorrow at Northstar. I'm not sure how good it will be though.

Comment

Cool cat, me and a buddy will go Saturday morning before the rain.

Comment

Going tomorrow. Not taking anything because we are getting the cars ready for the Mopar show in Palo Duro Canyon next week.

Comment

Was out there today, there where a shit ton of nice cars and lot of overpriced stuff in the swap meet. Going back tomorrow morning to get pictures and hoping a few more vendors show up.

Comment

where's my Hawaiian shirt and gold chain....

Comment

way over priced shit in the swap meet

Comment

If you're going to Goodways for the swap meet, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X