No announcement yet.

What's it worth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a brand new '84 Thunderbird Elan. These have some kind of shady EFI whereas the Mustang was carbed. The tranny's were shitty, too. It was a very nice car (the Elan had every option) but not very durable.

Comment

More like $1500
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
        More like $1500
        Yeah. I don't see near $3k for that sled.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          I bought a brand new '84 Thunderbird Elan. These have some kind of shady EFI whereas the Mustang was carbed. The tranny's were shitty, too. It was a very nice car (the Elan had every option) but not very durable.
          They were CFI cars, and yes. That should be the first thing to go.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
            I sent my buddy a message about his . He has a slick black 83 he may come off of . It has the vent window doors and all . Its a heritage . Here is a pic of his .
            The ponies made that car look badass!
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I paid $1500 for an 85 30th anniversary off from here. Had minor dings, minor oxidizing, and minor engine problems.

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              CFI, which is basically throttle body injection. Mighty 140HP and suck MPG.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                I paid $1500 for an 85 30th anniversary off from here. Had minor dings, minor oxidizing, and minor engine problems.

CFI, which is basically throttle body injection. Mighty 140HP and suck MPG.
                Yah, that was mine...I needed some cash for another deal and had to sell that one. How's your mom liking the car ?

Comment

2800.00 -

At this point, its all about what someone is willing to pay. Perceived Value.
                  Sometimes people are emotionally attached to certain vehicles, so they are willing
                  to pay top dollar for exactly what they are looking for.

I am sure the seller can post all over the internet and in time he will get his asking price.
                  Could be a week, could be a year.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                    Yah, that was mine...I needed some cash for another deal and had to sell that one. How's your mom liking the car ?
                    She likes it a lot. Not too fond of the 15 mpg average. She has gathered up all of the 30th anniversary stuff, like the floor mats and the jacket.

Comment

Working...
                    X