• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
    Oh yeah
    touche

meant to say *for her to follow*

And here it comes. She tried to circumvent a CHECK POINT not ramming a sedan into a piece of physical security.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Silver what looks like a Grand Am, in the middle of the road, not crashed against other cars nothing. Cop car 25yrds behind it on angle to provide cover with doors open. Behind cop car you see dozens of evidence markers (spent casings?). Looks like damaged cop car is one cop car hitting the rear of another COP CAR. Ooops.

Comment

If she was black we'll never hear the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          touche

meant to say *for her to follow*

And here it comes. She tried to circumvent a CHECK POINT not ramming a sedan into a piece of physical security.
          It will dissapear into the "DC SHUTDOWN" headlines
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            Get it right folks it a ak15 assault baby killer.
            with cropped ears
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
              AK-15 assault machine rifle
              Wow.
              It's obviously an ark m-16 fully assaultomatic shotgun machine weapon of mass destruction
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I just heard that what set her off was that her husband took too long to go unlock her car after she'd locked the keys in it.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                  If she was black we'll never hear the end of it.
                  Well the baby I just saw a cop running with was a black girl in a yellow shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    There are three periods in an ellipsis.
                    Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    I reject your offer to withdraw peaceably, and would like to add my objection to the King's. Let us duel.
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    I actually just learned this was proper format...
                    Cool ... I don't ever recall it showing up on the LSAT.
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    I remember showing up, can't remember anything other than that

Sure as hell shows up in legal writing, along with horseshit like phrasal adjectives.
                    Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                    The police still have guns...... (BAAM Double Ellipsis to express an Extended pause)
                    Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.
                    I pulled this one out of my brain for Yale:

A more correct definition would be that an ellipsis with three periods is only meant to replace a certain amount of words that would make up less than one sentence; however, an ellipsis using four periods is meant to indicate that one whole sentence (or more) has been left out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      I pulled this one out of my brain for Yale:

A more correct definition would be that an ellipsis with three periods is only meant to replace a certain amount of words that would make up less than one sentence; however, an ellipsis using four periods is meant to indicate that one whole sentence (or more) has been left out.
                      Right - it certainly isn't five periods.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

da prez sure knew his grammar. He ellipsised all over this mafucka.

Comment

Right - it certainly isn't five periods.
                          You are correct.

Comment

Apparently in DC you can shoot US Citizens with looser rules of engagement than you can in Afghanistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              da prez sure knew his grammar. He ellipsised all over this mafucka.
                              Ide fuck her in the ass ............................

Looks good ...................

.................................................. ...... lbt
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

ide fuck her in the looks slow ass...

Comment

Working...
                                X