No announcement yet.

Men with women's names?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a cousin named Brandon(guy). Met a girl Brandon one time in florida and she said she's never heard of a guy named Brandon. Go figure

Comment

Went to school with a girl named Brandon Ashley Veret. My best friends name is Ashley Brandon, these 2 dated a little bit.

Comment

I used to know a girl named Russell....total tramp too.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
          Went to school with a girl named Brandon Ashley Veret. My best friends name is Ashley Brandon, these 2 dated a little bit.
          They should've gotten married just on principle.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Marion is another odd one. I know it was John Wayne's actual name. Oddly I have had 3 Kim's for bosses and none were Asian.

Comment

On the Mexican side I hate it when you encounter a Guadalupe or Lupe....and it's a man. Or even some named Jose Maria. They are usually men. But named Maria? WTF were the parents thinking?

Comment

I have a customer named Shelley.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  I knew a Micah back in high school and she had huge boobs too.. Interesting.
                  The mineral mica has perfect cleavage.

Comment

Marcone?
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I know a girl named Shelby Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        I have a customer named Shelley.
                        My first name is Shelley. I have grown to accept it and embrace in my 31 years on this earth. But, it sucked really bad from about age 8 until about 15 to hear them call it the first day of class. I've always gone by Trey.

Edit: I can count on one hand the number of times my folks have called me Shelley. Most of my good friends call me that for the humor and have for years. I stopped the name with my son.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          I used to know a couple: Tracy and Sam. Tracy the guy and Sam the girl (Samantha, fwiw, but everyone called her Sam). Always though that was funny.
                          I dated a Sam(antha) in H.S. which was kind of confusing when we were together and someone called out Sam.

Comment

Working...
                          X