Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 41 years in solitary confinement, conviction overturned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares he's a black panther let him rot

Comment

the amazing racist! hello jeremy!
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        the amazing racist!

Enough irony in this post to make Redd Foxx have the biggest one he's ever had.

Comment

Being innocent of a crime but convicted scares the shit out of me. This is why I have mixed feelings on capital punishment. Regardless of the crime, I would rather see 100 guilty men go free than lock up one man who is innocent.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            Being innocent of a crime but convicted scares the shit out of me. This is why I have mixed feelings on capital punishment. Regardless of the crime, I would rather see 100 guilty men go free than lock up one man who is innocent.
            Death penalty or not, prison system needs to be fixed. There is no excuse for gangs, drugs and so forth in prisons. Too much freedom and likely the ones that want to change get made worst from all those negatives.

I'm saying make it much more stricter with opportunities for semi normal life for perfectly good behavior. You can't have perfectly good behavior without a strict environment and an opportunity to be good.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

He was serving 50 years for armed robbery to begin with. It's not like he was totally innocent of everything. I believe only the second crime he was convicted of comes into play, or am I reading it wrong?

Comment

I fail to see how this would garner sympathy from anyone. Kind of like when Susan Atkins was pleading with the state of California to grant her a compassionate release because she was terminally ill.

Comment

Working...
                X