No announcement yet.

sitting waiting to see the doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you are to feeling better soon man. I rarely take time to consider how dangerous being under cars is until I read or see this kind of stuff happen. I guess with frequency often comes complacency.

I cut the shit out of my knee replacing a heater core today. $900 for four sutures and a tetanus shot.

Comment

the cop who ran over himself

This reminds me of the cop who ran over himself. Was with the department for about 15 years and was a heavy smoker and beer drinker. Well after his shift one day (giving tickets for front llicense plate absence, expired inspection stickers, 5 miles over the speed limit) he went home exhausted and sat down to watch tv. Got his wife to get him a bear, reached over to get a cigarette and realized he was out. He asked his to run over to 7 11 to get him some cigarettes and donuts. His wife told him to run over himself and he did.

Comment

Originally posted by dipswitch View Post
        This reminds me of the cop who ran over himself. Was with the department for about 15 years and was a heavy smoker and beer drinker. Well after his shift one day (giving tickets for front llicense plate absence, expired inspection stickers, 5 miles over the speed limit) he went home exhausted and sat down to watch tv. Got his wife to get him a bear, reached over to get a cigarette and realized he was out. He asked his to run over to 7 11 to get him some cigarettes and donuts. His wife told him to run over himself and he did.

Oh.

Comment

No carnage pics?

Comment

Got his wife to get him a bear, reached over to get a cigarette and realized he was out. He asked his to run over to 7 11 to get him some cigarettes and donuts. His wife told him to run over himself and he did.
            Lmfao at getting him a bear.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Funniest joke never.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                No carnage pics?

Comment

I'd say you lucked out on that one man
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Out of all the bones in my body that would be my last choice. Shins make me cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                      Out of all the bones in my body that would be my last choice. Shins make me cringe.
                      Growing up as a skater, shin injuries were usually the worst and most common that happened. Shin-bangers as we called them. That's not to say that they didn't hurt, but that you grew accustomed to them. Followed closely by broken wrists and tweaked ankles.

As far as appendages / bones I would fear breaking the most, it would have to be femurs.

Comment

Working...
                      X