Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods

Somebody is Johnny on the spot locking these threads up today. I guess you don't want us giving the offender too much shit. lol

Ibtl

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
      Ibtl
      Fuck! Beat me to it.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

1 day ban....

Dont you know you dont make a thread about other threads getting locked?

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Which one?

Comment

Ibtb?
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Ibtb?
              lol
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Io1

Comment

Who should I ban? Does this lynch mob have a target yet?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

What did I miss?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      What did I miss?
                      I don't know, I didn't even read this thread.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Who should I ban? Does this lynch mob have a target yet?
                        Ban all of them!

Comment

Originally posted by cj View Post
                          who should i ban? Does this lynch mob have a target yet?
                          lmao

Comment

Shit, you're on to us, better tone down that language. We just got back Monsoon X!

Comment

Ban racrguy.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X