Some s#@t going down by my house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some s#@t going down by my house

Can anyone find a feed online? Looks to be about 20 cop cars surrounding a home over here. From nbc5i:

Four schools in the Lake Highlands area are on a "soft lockdown" due to police activity in the area.

Police say a man is barricaded in a home on the 9400 block of Moss Farm Lane. Tactical units were seen set up in the area around the home.

Police sources told NBC 5 they believe a single person is barricaded in the home with no hostages. Police are waiting out the situation and are encouring the lockdowns to ensure safety in the area.

Police did not reveal if the man was armed.

Forrest Meadow Junior High, Meriman Park Elementary, Skyview Elementary, and Moss Haven Elementary are all on "soft lockdown," according to the Richardson Independent School District.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Hold up a DFWMustang sign and get it on TV.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Does this look like the house?

Comment

haha!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Respectable!
          Last edited by 46Tbird; 05-08-2018, 08:29 AM.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Lmfao ^^^
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              Respectable!
              Zoom back out a little bit and show all of the shithole apartments, liquor stores and pawn shops. While he does live in a "nicer" hood, he is surrounded by the natives. I give him two maybe three years before he moves out to Allen/Frisco...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Quick roll out that fucking MRAP and burn his house down. Ever felt like staying inside all day? Well that guy does today from the sounds of it. So what constitutes barricading yourself in your own home these days?

Cops: hey come out.
                You: no
                Cops: we are ordering you to come out
                You: grab a chair, we could be here for a while
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I think it is the clutter of the truck that is considered the "barricade".

Comment

Might be "Lake Highlands", but it's still "Dallas". Welcome back!

Comment

I have family friends that live on that block...waiting to hear back on their whereabouts.
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Zoom back out a little bit and show all of the shithole apartments, liquor stores and pawn shops. While he does live in a "nicer" hood, he is surrounded by the natives. I give him two maybe three years before he moves out to Allen/Frisco...
                      Quite a few of those have been demolished. Still a few, but definitely not the dump it was a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        Quick roll out that fucking MRAP and burn his house down. Ever felt like staying inside all day? Well that guy does today from the sounds of it. So what constitutes barricading yourself in your own home these days?

Cops: hey come out.
                        You: no
                        Cops: we are ordering you to come out
                        You: grab a chair, we could be here for a while
                        That's what I'm wondering ... did he call the cops and tell them he'd barricaded himself in his house?

Comment

call the cops and life alert because I want to sit on the shitter all day
                          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Freaking white people!
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

That neighborhood is right behind my office and it was crazy earlier. Cops, State Troopers, helicopters flying around. When I heard the copters I looked on the Dallas 911 call page and it said "Dist Armed Enounter on Foot."

UPDATE: A guy in my office talked to some news guy earlier, so this is second hand info. He was told that the baracaded guy dropped his kids off at one of the schools nearby his house (Moss Haven, Forrest Meadows or Skyview), went home, got into it with his wife, she left and called 911 or vis versa, the cops came and he has refused to come to the door.
                              Last edited by Gear_Jammer; 10-01-2013, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X