I think I got a bored cop looking for a friend last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I got a bored cop looking for a friend last night

I got stopped a few blocks from my house for my licence plate light being "too dim" and he couldnt see my plate from 50'.

I have never heard that, but I get my inspection every year without issue. Never been stopped for it before. Gave me a verbal warning.

Bullshit because he couldnt find anything else? True story? Help me out.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Wtf

Disregard, I read that as front LP at first. Oh and yes its legit. The 90's up Chevrolet trucks and Burbs are always a good stop if either side is out or it is dirty.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

You should know by now, that cops can find anything to use as PC for a stop...Anything! It's their opinion/view that can make something PC or not...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        Wtf

Disregard, I read that as front LP at first. Oh and yes its legit. The 90's up Chevrolet trucks and Burbs are always a good stop if either side is out or it is dirty.
        Yeah, I dont have a front plate.

So it is established PC? I walked to the end of my street and looked when I got home, and besides the fact that you cant read the plate numbers in the goddamn daylight from that distance, it is very visible.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I was stopped multiple times in foxbodies for "taillights too dim." Got out, looked at them and they were fine every single time. Pointed this out to one of the cops who then pointed to a brand new Infiniti's tail lights. Assclown.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I was stopped multiple times in foxbodies for "taillights too dim." Got out, looked at them and they were fine every single time. Pointed this out to one of the cops who then pointed to a brand new Infiniti's tail lights. Assclown.
            Wish they would stop people in my neighborhood that "black them out".

Comment

I run an amber bulb on the Malibu. Never had an issue.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
              X