foxbody dealer installed sunroof part needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foxbody dealer installed sunroof part needed

Just curious if anyone has seen parts for these. These aren't factory sunroofs. I think its Car Concepts? Anyways, I need the latch lever thingy. Previous owner stated its very hard to find.
    1985 Ford Mustang GT. (I'll post pics of her when I get a dang day off...)

I'd search EBay or have Whiteboy keep an eye out. You might want to search for the company "Cars & Concepts". They did aftermarket t-top conversions on GM cars in the late 70's, but I have no idea if they did the Foxbody stuff later-on. Probably them or ASC.

Comment

OK thanks B. Will do.

Comment

Also, just thinking out loud, if it is an aftermarket piece, it might have been used on a wide variety of sunroofs installed by that company, not just Mustangs/foxbodys.

Comment

Good point. I haven't looked into the issue much but the previous owner said the latch handle thing is held on by a zip tie. So I honestly don't know if this isn't something I can remedy on the cheap.

Comment

Most non factory sunroofs are different I usally pull them out of parts cars and sell them to people that have aftermarket roofs that are damaged. dont have any right now.

Comment

OK thanks jeremy. Lmk if u run across some.

Comment

Working...
              X