No announcement yet.

My car was hit last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

confuscious say: man with itchy ass, wake up with stinky finger.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I got backed into on Friday while I was on lunch. I left my truck at the job site and rode with one of the builders. Got back and the right rear corner of my truck got tagged. Thankfully they left their insurance information. Hopefully I hear from them on Monday telling me to get an estimate. I'm hoping the estimate is enough for me to just replace the bed altogether. Anyone know where a good s-10 bed is? (second Gen)
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
        Stop wiping your ass too, you're just going to take another shit anyway.

Find a used door, shouldn't be too tough.
        Hilarious!

OP - Find the hookup with someone at LKQ, I'm sure they're plenty of silver doors to go around.

Comment

www.car-parts.com you can search for a silver one.
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Went and got 2 estimates this morning. One from Rusty Wallis Honda, the other from Herbs Paint & Body... Honda was $2,5xx, and Herbs was $2,8xx.

Meeting with the Geico adjuster today... My concern is if they lowball the fuck out of me. The people doing the estimates this morning flat out told me that the adjuster probably wouldn't honor their estimates... They are going to tell me to take it to a body shop of my choice and give them their Geico estimate, and if more is needed have them submit for a supplement and they will send an adjuster back to the body shop to inspect for additional funds.

I was told this morning they will just cut me a check right there on the spot if I have the title to the car (which I do), so I guess I'm looking for advice/options on IF they lowball the price... This is all new to me so I'm just not sure what grounds I have to stand on etc.

Comment

Take the money and go buy a door from a P&P, if its not the same color, have it painted and slap that bitch on.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

They will probably offer you $800 and tell you if you don't like it to sit and spin. Being your insurance though, you might get out a little better.

Comment

dan give me a day or so.. let me see if I can find you a door
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

????
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

nice!!!!!

Comment

Door is already sold. :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Honda heaven has a black door shell for 150... Complete with glass for 300...
                          YOU COULD PROBABLY GET IT PAINTED AND BLENDED FOR UNDER 400 IF YOU FIND THE RIGHT SHOP
                          817-461-6773
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

this guy has 2 silver doors for 125 each... I didn't see pics though

"PSH!!!"

Comment

You cant contest their offer! I fought with Progressive when my girls Tahoe got stolen. They came at us with $8500 & we went rounds for about two weeks not counting rental car fee's that we didn't use which gave me bargin power too & settled at $11,500
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              And while his kidney stones pass,
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                                You cant contest their offer! I fought with Progressive when my girls Tahoe got stolen. They came at us with $8500 & we went rounds for about two weeks not counting rental car fee's that we didn't use which gave me bargin power too & settled at $11,500
                                So you're saying you can contest their offer?

Comment

Working...
                                X