• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like em, I'd daily one in a heart beat
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Why not try and find a super clean/lower mile 94-95 GT/Cobra? For $7500 you could have a really nice stock/bolt on car. I've always thought they'd make a really good daily driver due to airbags, abs, 4 wheel disc, easy to work on, cheap parts availability, etc.

Comment

talisman had one.

Comment

so did the sheep fucker ryan

Comment

Rather have a 01 or even a Mach 1, 99 had a few recalls didn't it? And of course the weaker IRS.
            1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
            1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
            2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

99shestang had one! lol

Comment

I would roll a '99 or '01 cobra. You could always throw a coyote swap at it down the road.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  I would roll a '99 or '01 cobra. You could always throw a coyote swap at it down the road.

"Down the road", the '11 GTs will be so cheap that it won't be worth the time/$$/effort to swap!

Comment

I would Rodney. At this point I want something reliable, efficient, cheap, and fun to drive. 99/01, 96-98 and 94-95 would all fit the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                      "Down the road", the '11 GTs will be so cheap that it won't be worth the time/$$/effort to swap!
                      But what if I'm all hung up on SN-95's?
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                        talisman had one.

No I didn't.

Go ahead and buy one and do an LSx swap. I look forward to ten years of you posting the exact same pictures of it as it rots in your front yard, while filling the random picture thread with other broken down 99 Cobras.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          Yousa bitch.
                          Yousa ho.
                          What else?
                          That's only two guesses, dumbfuck.

Comment

So if you fix a lot of shit wrong with them, decent cars.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              I would buy one for a dd, lower it, wheels, 03 cobra rear bumper and spoiler, exhaust, done!
                              I bought a 01 cobra with all 03 cobra parts last month looked good

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                                05-09 arent cheap yet what are you talking about

Comment

Working...
                                X