craigslist garbage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MstangsBware View Post
    This is thr new thing out..Cheap to do as u can do it at home with little prep work plus can change colors easly. Plan to try on a car I am finishing a swap on now..
    what are you swapping? i've heard of a few people putting the newer chevy truck motors in different makes/models of cars. talk about CRAZY/INSANE!!
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Didn't mention anything about an engine plate. It occurs to me that if a mount went south, it'd wreck the hood and or stuff protruding from it.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        what are you swapping? i've heard of a few people putting the newer chevy truck motors in different makes/models of cars. talk about CRAZY/INSANE!!
        Modded L-67 into my 88 Fiero Coupe..The swap has been running in the car for 6 years but I pulled it to clean up and add some new parts to it. Another swap I have been working on is an LS4 into my 88 Fiero GT but pulled it and traded to a friend for a near complete L-67 so I can build a turbo car. The LS4 is now going in a 88 Fiero Formula.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          Debating on doing my 98. The white looks pretty cool.
          I plan on doing Koi orange with a black top on my car. You can catch the dip on sale on the Plasti Dip site when they have over stock of certain colors. I have another car I plan to do in matte black...

Comment

any pics of your fiero's? that sounds cool
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              any pics of your fiero's? that sounds cool
              Here r a few..Don't wanna junk up someone else Thread but I have all my swaps posted on my FB.

Last swap I completed:

Current swap I am working on:

Comment

Can't be making that much power on 42lb injectors.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  That's what I was thinking. My 03 Cobra peaked at 500 rwhp on the 42's and a 99 I built nearly maxed them out at 476 rwhp. I was above 80% DC on a blown Mark at only 371 rwhp through a slush box.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Here r a few..Don't wanna junk up someone else Thread but I have all my swaps posted on my FB.

Last swap I completed:

Thats pretty cool. Its so easy to make over 300 hp with those GS/GTP/SSEi motors and in a tiny light Fiero it has to be some fun.

EDIT: I see you have added an intercooler and ground down the snout for the tiny SC pulley. I assume its a ported M90? With the exhaust and all that thing must be making close to 400hp at the crank.
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      Thats pretty cool. Its so easy to make over 300 hp with those GS/GTP/SSEi motors and in a tiny light Fiero it has to be some fun.

EDIT: I see you have added an intercooler and ground down the snout for the tiny SC pulley. I assume its a ported M90? With the exhaust and all that thing must be making close to 400hp at the crank.
                      With my last modded setup I was making around 330 to the wheels with similair MODs that are on my latest build. Wish the Fiero was light but it comes in at 3100# with an auto swapped L-67 and me in it.

This build is ICed, cammed, P/P blower w/ 2.8 pulley, 42# injectors, TOG headers, N* TB and a few other little odds/ends. Will be my DD again and looking to get into the 11.7 range with it.

Comment

Last swap I completed:

Don't worry about junking up my thread. My threads rarely make it past a page or two

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        I was thinking the same thing. And he's running a T45. There is no way in hell this piece of gold is making enough power to run with ANY Ford GT
                        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                          Don't worry about junking up my thread. My threads rarely make it past a page or two
                          Well if the case I will post more to pass my time:

LS4 Installed:

Local swap I did several years back:

My old setup:

Iced Gen V swap in another local car:

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Well if the case I will post more to pass my time:

LS4 Installed:

Yes. Fuck yes.

I swear I recognize your land. Have you been doing this for a few years, and sold a few on craigslist?
                              Originally posted by Buzzo
                              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                                Yes. Fuck yes.

I swear I recognize your land. Have you been doing this for a few years, and sold a few on craigslist?
                                Been doing installs at the place in the pictures for about 6 years..Its out in Campbell which is a little past Greenville..

That LS4 has been pulled to go into a club memebers car so hopefully it will finally get done. My modivation to get it done was never there as I perfer the L-67.

Comment

Working...
                                X