• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    anyone ever see " the girl with the dragon tattoo"
    very good point lincoln man

btw whats your first name?

Comment

This is hands down the most evil thing I have heard of in recent times. Kill them.

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
      They should kill both of them. 20 years isnt nearly long enough. In France that means they'll be out in 3-4yrs and off of parole/supervision due to good behavior in 1 year.
      You have no idea what you are talking about. The French take crime and prison very seriously and treat prisoners in a very brutal fashion. They do not believe in country club prisons.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by thesource View Post
        Click. Boom. Move on.
        X2

Comment

Hear

I don't understand how anyone can do this. Heartbreaking.
          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
          Semper Fi

Comment

I seriously wish this thread would go away....everytime I see it, my fucking blood runs cold...ice cold...the things I would do are infinite.

Comment

Naive me started out with the boy being a 4 y/o thinking...can he get an erection? Then it hit me. That poor kid.

Sad part is this probably happens more than we'd ever want to know. I think the punishment should be very brutal for scum like these folks. I hear what was said about the prisons in France, just does not seem like it is enough. Unless their prisoner's are like ours in regards to scum who mess up a kid's life. 4 years old...wow. They need better monitors in those prisons.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
              X