Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom who held child down to be raped sentenced to 20 years

Sacre Bleu!

A French mother who held down her four-year-old son whilst he was raped by his stepfather in a prison visiting room has been handed a maximum 20-year prison sentence.

Her partner was also handed the same sentence by a a court in eastern France. He had been incarcerated in 2009 after being convicted of offences relating to domestic violence.

Sabrina Bonner, 25, and Lionel Barthelemy, 31, both admitted multiple counts of rape and sexual assault of the boy.

Bonner handed herself into police in May 2011, shortly before Barthelemy was due for release. She claims she was coerced into carrying out the attacks under threat of violence from Barthelemy.

Prosecutor Giles Delorme described Barthelemy as "a sadist in the purest form". Of Bonner, he said "the behaviour of Sabrina B. is not even that of an animal towards its child."

The boy, now eight, was blindfolded by his mother at the detention centre where Barthelemy was being held. A Strasbourg court heard Bonner had held her son's arms behind his back whilst he was raped in an attack filmed on a mobile phone.

Investigators found that black bin bags were used to cover the glass window in the door of the visiting room.

Psychiatric experts evaluating the couple say they had a sado-masochist relationship, and often took turns acting as "master" and "slave".

One expert, Jean-Georges Rohmer, said it was difficult to determine "who used the other more" during the brutal attacks.

Bonner admitted to filming attacks between 2009 and 2010 and giving the phone memory card to Barthelemy whilst he was imprisoned.

Pure evil

Comment

they should be tortured....just fucking tortured.

Comment

It's beyond comprehension for me, plain sick individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          It's beyond comprehension for me, plain sick individuals.
          Exactly. People are just fucked up.

Comment

They really fuck up the title of "switch".

Sick motherfuckers!

Comment

They should kill both of them. 20 years isnt nearly long enough. In France that means they'll be out in 3-4yrs and off of parole/supervision due to good behavior in 1 year.

Comment

That is SICK!

Comment

wow kill that bitch!
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

So, they were switches. Got it. Love hearing about BDSM from people who have no idea about it. These are animals. You can't reform animals as they will always be animals. You put down the rabid ones.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

anyone ever see " the girl with the dragon tattoo"

Comment

Click. Boom. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          Love hearing about BDSM from people who have no idea about it.
                          Educate us. We're just simple country folk.

Comment

Fuck em both, public execution.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                              Educate us. We're just simple country folk.
                              Do you really want someone like me explaining it to you?
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                              X