Need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help

Long story short. My uncle lost his job/house and he's moving in with us for a little while. We have a room for him to sleep in but nothing for him to sleep on. We are pushing the pool table over and have enough room for a couch of some sort. My mom doesn't want to spend a lot of money on something and won't allow anything from his house here as he smokes. Does anyone on here have anything they are getting rid of? Thanks in advance
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Shit man, I just bought a new queen size mattress and box springs and chunked out the old ones. Would've given it to you for nothing.

Comment

If nobody here has anything, try craigslist's free section. Just make sure you disinfect.

Air-mattresses work well in a pinch as well, and inexpensive.

Comment

We have a Day bed we were getting ready to put on CL for 60.00. It has a like an antique bronze look on the frame.

Comment

i've sleeped on an army cot for about four years. i liked it.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Sleeped!!!
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              i've sleeped on an army cot for about four years. i liked it.
              http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/mage...=cots+&Ntk=All
              That's what I use for camping and like them. But they aren't cheap ($70 - $100). Twin size air-mattress is cheaper.

BTW, that link is not a military style cot FYI.. That's not much more than the old style lawn chairs. Military cots look like this:

Comment

I have a headboard and frame but no mattress or box springs......free
                2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  Sleeped!!!
                  slept/ sleeped/ sleep/ half dead/ coma/ unconsciousness/ knocked out/ same shit.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Air mattress from Walmart done...
                    07 GT500
                    05 SRT10
                    88 turbocoupe T-bird
                    93 Cobra
                    86 coupe
                    Ducati 848

Comment

Working...
                    X