Who's been to SEMA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's been to SEMA?

I'm going this year for work and it'd be nice to know what to expect.

Anything that shouldn't be missed or something to avoid?

can you get me a badge? i wanna go.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
      badges are easy to get.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
        Hah, I don't think so. We had to work hard to get the 4 badges we're getting. Going with a client that we've done some marketing work for.

Comment

We went a few years back, I forgot who gave us the badges but they certainly didn't have our names on them.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            We went a few years back, I forgot who gave us the badges but they certainly didn't have our names on them.
            So what was your takeaway? What shouldn't be missed? What should be avoided? Who threw the best parties?

Comment

Originally posted by blake View Post
              so what was your takeaway? What shouldn't be missed? What should be avoided? who threw the best parties?
              so what was your takeaway? What shouldn't be missed? What should be avoided? who threw the best parties?

Comment

Okaaaay.... That was creepy.

Comment

It's big, it'll take you 2 days to walk through everything. Paul, I can get you a badge if you are really interested in going.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    It's big, it'll take you 2 days to walk through everything. Paul, I can get you a badge if you are really interested in going.
                    How much would be a good 3 day getaway for me and my chick if you can get 2

Comment

I went a few years ago as well. I was the guest of an exhibitor. TONS of things to look at. We didn't have enough time to see it all. GoPro gave away a free camera every hour it seemed.

Comment

Well that's cool. I want a new GoPro .

Comment

Never been but would kinda like to one of these years.. Though I don't know if I would want to deal with the huge crowds in town during that week.

Comment

<----------jealous

maybe one year I will get to go

Comment

Sema is a good time. Be sure to bring good walking shoes though. I went 2 years ago and going again this year. The place is huge so I would recommend getting a map of the place and decide which area you want to look at the most. It would take you easily all week to walk the whole place and check out the cool stuff going on. Not to mention the activities and car show out side...

Comment

Working...
                              X