Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone on here haul a vehicle long distance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone on here haul a vehicle long distance?

If you have time off work and want to make some cash on the side, PM me please.
    Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

How many miles, what ya offering? Have a nice car trailer and plenty of time, sometimes...
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
      How many miles, what ya offering? Have a nice car trailer and plenty of time, sometimes...
      Come do my roof on my patio! Oh yea measure------------------im an idiot! I will have that that to you tomorrow Mike.

Comment

What are the details?

Comment

I would guess he needs his wrecked 2012 gt hauled up to him in Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            I would guess he needs his wrecked 2012 gt hauled up to him in Colorado.
            If so, I know someone that could probably do it in a couple weeks, depending on what part of Colorado.

Comment

I'm free whenever as long as the price is right. PM me the details and we'll see if we can work something out.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

PM's replied to. Deal pending.
                Detailing by Dylan
                817-494-3396
                Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Sent you a pm.
                  Jay Johnson
                  Car hauler for hire

Comment

I just had a Tbird shipped in from Connecticut, and just like all my previous experiences with broker company's,,,,,it sucked. Took over a month to get it here.
                    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                      I just had a Tbird shipped in from Connecticut, and just like all my previous experiences with broker company's,,,,,it sucked. Took over a month to get it here.
                      Cheap. Fast. Pick one.

Comment

Someone mentioned state 2 state transport in another thread and I gave them a call a few weeks ago and couldn't say no to the price. I confirmed it on a Friday and it was sitting in my driveway by Tuesday. Couldn't have been happier.

Comment

I probably should look into doing things like this. I have a truck and a car hauler and a lot of time on my hands.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            I probably should look into doing things like this. I have a truck and a car hauler and a lot of time on my hands.

Be sure to get some good insurance. I wouldn't mind doing it myself, as much as I like driving across the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Be sure to get some good insurance. I wouldn't mind doing it myself, as much as I like driving across the country.
                              +1

Hell, I bet I would enjoy being an OTR trucker. At least for a while. Except I wouldn't want to be away the family that much.

Comment

Working...
                              X