No announcement yet.

Bike Thief - Richardson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing owed. Just a job of being a dfwm detective.

Comment

So is there going to be a GTG at said location tonight? Regulators. ... MOUNT UP
      sigpic

Comment

but the next question is, if that house with that vehicle in the front is identified, what next? Cant just bust in on him like that, especially if there is nothing to see.

Comment

Random curiousity, where did you come up with the Dentcrest street name? That's in Dallas, not Richardson. So Dallas has the jurisdiction.

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
            So is there going to be a GTG at said location tonight? Regulators. ... MOUNT UP
            Hell no! Thanks though.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

And do you have serial #'s to prove the bikes are indeed yours?

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                I can see a reflection of what looks like a silver F150 or explorer wheel in left window in the pic. Board on board fence with a side or rear entry drive.
                You sure thats not a toyota logo?
                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                  You sure thats not a toyota logo?
                  Not sure at all. Just sniffing a trail

Comment

these are my fathers bikes so I am not so sure if he has the serials listed, I understand the whole beyond reasonable doubt but the bike has wheels on it from another bike of his that was stolen, the hand pump is identical, the paint, cable house, saddle, drive train is identical. Dentcrest is what was told to him when he originally tried to contact the seller before they went dark. Dentcrest does appear to be on the Dallas and yes, there is a case open with DPD. I dont know if much will come of this but my Dad is great guy who doesnt deserve this kind of shit. Id just like to try to help out and I truely am gratefuly for all your guys help thus far, cant thank you guys enough.

Comment

Per Google streetview, none of the houses on Dentcrest have siding, they are all brick. Can't see the back of the houses as they back up to an alley and street view doesn't go down the alley's...The houses don't look like they fit the demographic of the theif...
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

True, just may be where they want to meet to do the transaction.

Comment

When can we start ruffling their feathers? Ill send him a pic of my daily dump everyday until he steals a new phone.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                            Per Google streetview, none of the houses on Dentcrest have siding, they are all brick. Can't see the back of the houses as they back up to an alley and street view doesn't go down the alley's...The houses don't look like they fit the demographic of the theif...
                            This. I just scanned them over as well.
                            WRX

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                              Random curiousity, where did you come up with the Dentcrest street name? That's in Dallas, not Richardson. So Dallas has the jurisdiction.
                              I got it off his dad's Facebook thread about it.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Dentcrest is very close to the Richardson boarder, like 2 blocks...
                                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                                X