Bike Thief - Richardson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike Thief - Richardson

A friend of mine's bikes were stolen, and have resurfaced in Richardson. Anyone want to help catch the thief? I can forward the information, I just don't want to put it in the thread, so it doesn't come up in Google. Any board cops in the area?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

I was about to head out and will be close to richardson area
    sigpic

Comment

I'm in Richardson, what's the dealio?

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Bikes like motorcycles or bicycles?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
            Bikes like motorcycles or bicycles?
            Bicycles.

Comment

If said bikes were reported stolen and you have serial numbers, call the cops and let them handle it ? or is this a covert stealing your stuff back kinda deal

Comment

This is a doing DPD's job for them type of deal.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  This is a doing DPD's job for them type of deal.
                  If its in Richardson I would think you would have better luck. You call DPD about a stolen bike, that's probably NOT going to work out like you want...

Comment

Im in. Are they on CL?

Comment

Road triiiiiip!

Comment

guys, just want to say thanks for the help. I am Yales friend and this is my father who is avid bicycle racer and my mom is a bike riding fool herself. Basically the guy is selling stolen property. I think he's caught on that he took stuff from the wrong person because he's totally disappeared and stopped responding but here goes

When I asked my father about RPD and DPD here is what was said:

i called RPD on Monday, told them about the ad, told them the stolen property was listed as for sale in richardson, gave them the name and # of Det. Julie Bailey at DPD Southwest Division, gave them the guy's cell phone #, and they told me i'd have to get DPD to initiate any action, as the report was filed in dallas with DPD...

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                          If its in Richardson I would think you would have better luck. You call DPD about a stolen bike, that's probably NOT going to work out like you want...
                          It's more like getting them as much info as possible. These aren't cheap bikes, BTW.

Comment

oh I also want to mention that my dad was an avid mustang fan for the longest time, its not that he isnt now, he just moved on to new hobbies. He actually sold his old 91 LX to Yale some years ago.

Comment

Whats the address for cell phone. Ill scope the property out

Comment

Working...
                              X