anybody else watching ted cruz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Well, at least we can take comfort that we're the only constituents that elected a senator that actually does what he promised he would do. Cruz has done more in his first year than any senator I can recall.
    I don't disagree. I guess I'm just becoming pessimistic about the ignorance and apathy of the masses.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Cruz- "This senate spent 6 weeks trying to take guns away from law-abiding citizens, but not one minute on adding jobs for Americans".

Comment

Cornyn is proving to be a real fuckstick.

And Perry came out today saying we need to fix Obamacare???? His check from the DNC must have cleared.

Comment

I cannot stand John Mccain. Get off the floor you idiot.

Comment

At least Ted Cruz stood for SOMETHING ! He needs some Hilton Hotel underware. You know the ones......the ones with the big ballroom.

Comment

Valiant effort Ted.

Comment

Ted is on rush right now if anyone wants to listen..
                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

My day is going so well, I decided I needed to throw a little diversity onto the fire...look (dont spend too much time) over the comments from folks on MSN...

Follow Kristen Welker as she uncovers breaking news events with the experts on NBCNews.com. Find coverage on the latest in politics, news, business, and more.
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                    My day is going so well, I decided I needed to throw a little diversity onto the fire...look (dont spend too much time) over the comments from folks on MSN...

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2...athon#comments
                    I think my brain just melted. This guy deserves a beer though:

Arthur66
                    The name-calling and desperation on this board is hilarious!

No one can provide a substantive reason how Senator Cruz is incorrect.

It's only "Canadian tea bagger" and "stupid moron idiot."

Such intolerance, jealousy and fear in you all!

Comment

If Obama is the answer then it must have been a real stupid question.....

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        I don't disagree. I guess I'm just becoming pessimistic about the ignorance and apathy of the masses.
                        You and a lot of other people man.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I am beginning to wonder what the whole thing was about after I read that he ended up voting with the Dems anyway. Was it just a stunt for his own political aspirations? I don't want to believe it was, but I am confused.

Washington (CNN) -- He spent more than 21 straight hours railing against any government funding for Obamacare. Then Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas joined the other 99 senators from both parties in voting Wednesday to move ahead on a spending plan expected to do just that.
                          The rare 100-0 vote on a procedural step means the spending measure that would avoid a partial government shutdown next week now can be amended by Senate Democrats to restore funding for President Barack Obama's signature health care reforms, which had been eliminated last week by House Republicans.
                          Cruz led a group of tea party conservatives in trying to block Senate consideration of the spending legislation because Democratic Majority Leader Harry Reid made clear his caucus would remove the provision that defunded Obamacare.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                            I am beginning to wonder what the whole thing was about after I read that he ended up voting with the Dems anyway. Was it just a stunt for his own political aspirations? I don't want to believe it was, but I am confused.

Washington (CNN) -- He spent more than 21 straight hours railing against any government funding for Obamacare. Then Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas joined the other 99 senators from both parties in voting Wednesday to move ahead on a spending plan expected to do just that.
                            The rare 100-0 vote on a procedural step means the spending measure that would avoid a partial government shutdown next week now can be amended by Senate Democrats to restore funding for President Barack Obama's signature health care reforms, which had been eliminated last week by House Republicans.
                            Cruz led a group of tea party conservatives in trying to block Senate consideration of the spending legislation because Democratic Majority Leader Harry Reid made clear his caucus would remove the provision that defunded Obamacare.
                            You're mistaken about what he was doing and why. The vote is to open discussion on it.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                            X