No announcement yet.

Holiday Cake Bites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the promotion at work is a blessing and a curse. I have been handed a model conversion that is going to keep me working late hours this week and next. I have to close thia house before the end of the month. In light of that, I am having to cancel all of my holiday production. I am going to have to take a long look at this business at the beginning of the year and see what if any capacity I can continue it in
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Complete killjoy. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
        Complete killjoy. :-(
        Sorry. It was quite a shock when they handed me this model conversion

Comment

It's all good, I was just looking forward to finally trying them. You gotta take care of what pays the bills first, so I ain't mad at ya.

Comment

I can't be mad at you for furthering your new career. Congrats and just let us know when you want to do another batch
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
              I can't be mad at you for furthering your new career. Congrats and just let us know when you want to do another batch
              The next time I bring it up, I will have them made and ready to go. Unfortunately, this is the second time I have cancelled a group order and feel like a schmuck for doing it!

Comment

Working...
              X