cheap import 4 wheelers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such as?
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      Such as?
      Fucking fat chicks with tight morals.

How the fuck can a kid get in some practice swings if she doesn't try hard?

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
        Such as?
        Being an ATV rider. It takes a different level of skill to ride a motorcycle that will benefit him when he rides and ATV. Not to mention, that screw-ups hurt a lot worse on a quad.

Would you teach your son to drive an automatic as a first vehicle, or a manual?

Comment

I agree with Sean. Plus, if you want to haul a 4 wheeler with your Heep, you'll need a trailer. You can get a 2 cycle hitch mount carrier for dirt bikes, and haul those with ease.

My daughter has one of those knock off 4 wheelers. It's been good to us, I suppose. Replaced a battery and that is it. However, I tried to start it the other day, and there is an issue with spark or fuel. Haven't had time to track it down yet. The knockoffs are heavy, they aren't built to jump, and have minimal ground clearance. She's 5, and I'm about to put her on 2 wheels, probably for Christmas this year.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Waste of cash, unless you want to teach him to be a mechanic

Comment

Buddy of mine has 4 4-wheelers for 6yo, 8yo. Two are brand new Chinese, 2 are used yamaha . The Chinese ones both are down, one with broke tranny, the other with some other broke shit..

This was not crazy shit riding either, just going in and out of dips and running over some roots..

Buy a good model used one.
              WRX

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                Waste of cash, unless you want to teach him to be a mechanic
                Don't you have a knock off pit bike? I thought you loved that thing.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think it all depends on the age of ur kid and what type of riding they do. I have a china one I bought for my daughter for her 6th birthday. She is twelve now it still runs and drives perfectly. I wouldn't buy one for an older boy. They are good on trails but won't hold up too jumping with a heavier rider. Hers is a 125cc. If u get one upgrade to a bigger battery. The little 3lb ones they come with suck and will not last. For the money it was worth it too me.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
                    the ones with knock off honda motors last forever, just keep fresh gas in it and run it weekly
                    Yep. Great little engines and run good.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Don't you have a knock off pit bike? I thought you loved that thing.
                      My mini is a Thumpstar 125.. It's head and shoulders better built than the typical craigslist import junk. I bought it after trashing a 600$ knock off after a few rides.

Comment

Working...
                      X