MNF in Addison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF in Addison

Me and my fantasy football buddies are looking for a better place to watch the game tonight in Addison. Biggest thing we're looking for is a place that will have plenty of tv's and the game with sound. Been to several places that are mediocre for watching the game.

Back 9 (been here plenty of times but not for a game) - Will they have the game on with sound?

The Hub?

Addison Icehouse?

Been to the following so far:

Hooters - Best place we've been so far.

Twin Peaks - shitty food, good beer, decent women, shitty sound because they alternate between the game and music.

Flying Saucer - Decent if we can get a table in the very back where the TV is.

Mucky Duck - least favorite.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

i've never been here, but yesterday i drove by Malarkey's Travern on Trinity Mills. On the outside they had little flags of all the NFL teams, so I'm guessing they show football.

I just googled the place and the reviews don't sound to good.

Comment

Buffalo wild wings
      2012 GT500

Comment

Is that what is going on when I see all these people sitting around in tables with their laptops not paying any attention to the t & a surrounding them? Seems like a waste.

Comment

Working...
        X