Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your favorite lotto ticket?

im talking scratch off's.....

mine always has been "weekly grand" getting a check a grand for $ 52 weeks a year for 20 years "just cuz" sounds awesome.
    Last edited by Damnittsteve; 09-23-2013, 05:18 AM.

x2. Its pretty much the only scratch off I will buy.

Comment

Well, when I win a big ass jack pot, that will be my favorite one.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
        im talking scratch off's.....

mine always has been "weekly grand" getting a check a grand for $ 52 weeks a year for 20 years "just cuz" sounds awesome.

lol. Does it?

Comment

I'm proud to say I have no idea which scratch off tickets are available.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            I'm proud to say I have no idea which scratch off tickets are available.

Come on. 52k a year! Aim high!

Comment

I don't care what lottery ticket it is as long as I'm not behind the fucking guy in line!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Come on. 52k a year! Aim high!

Its like a 2nd income for the lonely single guy who never left his mom's basement.

Of course DammitSteve is attracted to it....

Comment

Yeah like Eric clears 52 k a year managing stoners and old retirees in a parts store

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    I don't care what lottery ticket it is as long as I'm not behind the fucking guy in line!
                    beat me to it

Comment

It would be whichever one has the highest expected value.
                      Oh, and you should select the lump sum instead of the grand a week for 20 years, especially in the current environment. Although the OP does seem pretty shitty with cash management, maybe the payments would be best for you.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I like the one with the sevens. If I have a lonely dollar in my wallet I usually buy one.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Don't play lotto. Better off betting sports lotto ripoff

Comment

the ones that keep people buying them so i dont have to pay a state income tax.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                              Yeah like Eric clears 52 k a year managing stoners and old retirees in a parts store

Yeah, that's unobtainable cowskin rug money right there.

Comment

Working...
                              X