Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no more tasers in mansfield!!!

later, im gunna go act a fool with naynay

holy shit richland hills too? party time! whats next? laws against shooting dogs to death?

Comment

Good. Idiots don't need tasers as they seem to go to their firearms first anyway.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I say take their handguns and let them carry only tazers.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Good. Idiots don't need tasers as they seem to go to their firearms first anyway.
          lol. never seemed someone so jaded or uninformed. Your posts crack me up daily.

Id really love to know the real truth of why you have such a hard on for police. Whats the story? There has to be a great speeding ticket story behind all this hatred.
          Last edited by houstondallas; 09-21-2013, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by houstondallas View Post

Id really love to know the real truth of why you have such a hard on for police. Whats the story? There has to be a great speeding ticket story behind all this hatred.

Na man you have it all wrong. Have you not read his posts? Frost knows all counter measures to all dynamic situations this world has to offer. He can break down any situation methodically, almost like Sherlock Holmes, and predict what all people are capable of. His verbal judo is capable of talking any human being out committing any malice offenses. No use of force needed. Frost is unprecedented!!!

Dudes a clown shoe.

Comment

Originally posted by houstondallas View Post

FF has a hard on for most any government agency, literally biting the hand that feeds him.

Comment

Disarm the police for a safer America.

Comment

Doctors kill more by accident or omission every year than police kill (justified or not)

Comment

A lot are doing away with them for now until more studies and court rulings come out on the things. Taser recently started putting warnings in their boxes basically stating deadly force. We will see I guess. Id rather be tazed than pepper sprayed any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
                      FF has a hard on for most any government agency, literally biting the hand that feeds him.
                      Crazy, right?

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                        Crazy, right?
                        Well, he is missing half his gray matter, so you have to give him some leeway. Once I realized I was trying to reason with a person missing a significant amount of their brain, I pretty much left him alone.

Comment

I hope those city leaders are prepared for more arrestees (and police officers) being physically injured. There are only a handful of ways to subdue someone that doesn't want to go to jail.
                          2007 Chevy TBSS

Comment

Originally posted by JamisonFRC View Post
                            I hope those city leaders are prepared for more arrestees (and police officers) being physically injured. There are only a handful of ways to subdue someone that doesn't want to go to jail.
                            I like to use teh armbar!

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                              I like to use teh armbar!
                              x2. Carried zeee taser for years but never used it.

My wife did buy me this a couple of months ago. The guys at work almost fell out of their chairs when I threw it on the table.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X