FW peeps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FW peeps...

Anyone know what in the world they are doing on Rosedale west of I35? They have closed off the outer most lane in both directions, and about every 10 feet they have cut rectangle holes in the street about 3' deep and about
    4' wide by 8' long. If it were just that, I could assume they were laying new piping or electrical...but they have started to curb the outermost edge of each one of the holes. Strangest thing I have ever seen on a very busy street....
    GIFSoup

Finally getting around to burying all the dead hookers over there
    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

They are adding street parking with landscaped "islands" between the spots. It's being converted from 6 lanes to 4.

The city wants it to look more like Magnolia and less like Henderson.

Comment

Thanks Brandy, thats what I was looking for and couldn't find anything. Looks like a cluster fuck
        GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
          Thanks Brandy, thats what I was looking for and couldn't find anything. Looks like a cluster fuck
          Yeah it's the first time I've ever seen a city try to help businesses by increasing congestion. At least the homeless people will have some nice shade trees to stand under when they are begging now.

Comment

ya really that thing is already at a stand still at rush hour. 6 lanes to 4, wow.

Comment

Just trying to make it more colorful than it already is... haaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy.

Comment

Working...
              X