NFL player finds out home trashed from Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    And why the hell has there been no charges filed or arrests made?
    He talked on Tmz the other day. He said it was an option for him to press charges, but didn't seem he really wanted to. He said it was about 20k worth of damage and he really wanted the kids and their parents to admit their mistake. He also said civil suits were a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
      He talked on Tmz the other day. He said it was an option for him to press charges, but didn't seem he really wanted to. He said it was about 20k worth of damage and he really wanted the kids and their parents to admit their mistake. He also said civil suits were a possibility.
      I'd give the kids and their parents a chance to do the right thing - and fix it. If they didn't, I'd press charges and file civil suits. I don't think someone should have their life ruined for doing something stupid as a kid ( if they are minors) but they damn sure better fix it.

God knows I did plenty of shit that could have got me into a lot of trouble, I just never got caught.

Comment

When only one parent showed up to clean up, I'd let that parent and their kid walk with an understanding that both of them are going to be helping until it's done. Everyone else? Lawyer to hammer them into the ground and teach a lesson
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Oh man. I HOPE they sue him. I'd counter sue for so much their parents heads would fucking spin. Fucking entitled little assholes!

Comment

The parents aren't holding their kids accountable, and they're suing the guy for republishing what's already public record? This is what's wrong with America.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
            X