gas monkey bar and grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gas monkey bar and grill

i think its in the old firewater building. striking while the iron is hot.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Do they take trash, clear coat it, and charge you triple?

Comment

Aldi's take and bake 5 cheese pizza that's been clear coated. Brad is on his way to DFW now.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        i think its in the old firewater building. striking while the iron is hot.

god bless.
        Drinks?
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

i saw it the other day. over off northwest hwy, by a little pond, right?

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
            Aldi's take and bake 5 cheese pizza that's been clear coated. Brad is on his way to DFW now.
            Son of a...

Comment

Surely his buddy at Twin Peaks has something to do with it and they are just capitalizing on the name.

Comment

LOL I was just there tonight, and yet again, RR was drunk as fuck.

Comment

It's in the old firewater spot. Went last Saturday and it was decent.
                  07 GT500
                  05 SRT10
                  88 turbocoupe T-bird
                  93 Cobra
                  86 coupe
                  Ducati 848

Comment

I was there Saturday night and Richard was blasted out of his mind. He stopped by the table, but said less than 2 words. More importantly the food would have been great had it been hot and the service was poor. The service was unorganized and I don't think the wait staff knew what to do or how to handle it. We ended up having our meal comp'd due to the deal of food and drinks.
                    sigpic

Comment

Do they have $2.00 pitchers of cheap beer like Firewater used to?

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
                        I was there Saturday night and Richard was blasted out of his mind. He stopped by the table, but said less than 2 words. More importantly the food would have been great had it been hot and the service was poor. The service was unorganized and I don't think the wait staff knew what to do or how to handle it. We ended up having our meal comp'd due to the deal of food and drinks.
                        Sounds like they need Bar Rescue to come in there and straighten them out!

Comment

Buick355 should buy it. It has a "lake".
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I am more excited we got a Twin Peaks off of 820 and Western Center.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I thought about going there Saturday. But I figured it would be packed. Went to Maple and Motor instead. Maybe I'll go once it settles down.

Comment

Working...
                              X