hackers trying log into account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hackers trying log into account

I haven't been on here in years but just received an automated email from the site that said someone tried to log in to my account incorrectly 5 times and was blocked from trying again for 15 minutes. I was able to log in to the first time using my same password from years ago.

IP address is 188.143.232.144 from St. Petersburg, Russia.

Just wanted everyone to have a heads up.

Danka

Comment

Just saw the other 3 page thread....

Comment

I told y'all, they are going alphabetically. It's just a matter of time until they get into the letters instead of the numbers, until someone blocks the IP address from accessing the site.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I have a ways to go...
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Fuckin Ruskies.

Comment

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
              I haven't been on here in years but just received an automated email from the site that said someone tried to log in to my account incorrectly 5 times and was blocked from trying again for 15 minutes. I was able to log in to the first time using my same password from years ago.

IP address is 188.143.232.144 from St. Petersburg, Russia.

Just wanted everyone to have a heads up.
              even if its been years, there's no excuse for a repost! You know how we roll round hurra!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

The next person to starts a thread about this is getting banned!

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator View Post
                  The next person to starts a thread about this is getting banned!
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

All your base are belong to us

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      I told y'all, they are going alphabetically. It's just a matter of time until they get into the letters instead of the numbers, until someone blocks the IP address from accessing the site.
                      Hey, fuck you dude!

Comment

Working...
                      X