Bs move

It's a dumb move.

Comment

Why do people still go there?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Why do people still go there?
        The overpriced coffee is good. But if they want to take sides on guns they can keep their coffee

Comment

Concealed carry.....no change in their policy and no prohibition against it so no big deal. Starbucks will continue to get my business.

Comment

It is his right to run his company as he sees fit, and it is his right to refuse service to anyone he sees fit. I don't think this was a particularly wise thing to do, but it is their choice. They have to live with it.

For those planning to boycott, this also includes Seattle's Best Coffee stores (the franchise arm of Starbucks).
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              Concealed carry.....no change in their policy and no prohibition against it so no big deal. Starbucks will continue to get my business.
              I feel the same way. IMO it's dumb to open carry in a public place anyway.

Comment

I think I've gotten coffee at a Starbucks one time in my life at an airport. Won't really affect me. Dunkin Donuts coffee > *

Comment

I'm way too fucking cool for starbucks. I heard of some douche checking in from starbucks on his facebook page. Lolz what a loser!
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

This is what I read it is totally false! Obvious this woman is anti gun who wrote the article.http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sta...ist=beforebell

Comment

wont change a damn thing besides all the hot air that will come out of peoples mouths

Comment

I buy their ground coffee and brew a pint glass worth every morning. 2 scoops of sugar, and an inch and a half of milk, mmmm-mmmmm! That shit is tasty. Just finished my morning glass in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          I feel the same way. IMO it's dumb to open carry in a public place anyway.
                          I did it for years when I was stationed in NC. It wasn't a big deal and a large majority of people didn't even notice. They were too engrossed in their phones or just zoned out.
                          2004 Suzuki DL650
                          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

He's not saying you can't open carry, he's just asking you not to. There's a difference between making a request and making a demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                              He's not saying you can't open carry, he's just asking you not to. There's a difference between making a request and making a demand.

The disconnect is coming from the sensationalistic agenda having dumbfuck reporters that are saying he banned guns from the stores when that isn't what he said at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X