No announcement yet.

metro diner(across from baylor hospital) is closing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

open 24 hours and its not IHOP?? for the locals it pays to keep the money in the community...
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
      I never understood the allure of that place. Service sucks and the food is ok.
      X2
      food and sevice was ok in my opinion... but restrooms left something to be desired... Filthy.
      Last edited by 4.6coupe; 01-22-2011, 12:59 AM.
      ./ ____ _ _\.
      (]]]_ o _[[[)
      \o_FORD_o/
      |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

At 3am that is a great place to go for breakfast after a night of drinking.
        I'd much rather go there than Denny's or IHOP. Think I'll go again before they're gone.

Comment

The jukebox in the Metro is killer.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            the other location at davis/hampton is just as good! baylor will be taking up alot of the establishments around there.. We are doing the new central plant that will be on the old bank of america lot at elm/hall here in a year or so.
            what is going to happen to the plant off of gaston? i have seen those cooling towers for years and years, would be weird not seeing them there
            Originally posted by GE View Post
            I never understood the allure of that place. Service sucks and the food is ok.
            what do you expect from a GREASY DINER ?

as far as the service goes, it depends on the waitress you get. about half are crappy and the other half are really good
            Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            At 3am that is a great place to go for breakfast after a night of drinking.
            I'd much rather go there than Denny's or IHOP. Think I'll go again before they're gone.
            fuck yea!
            metro diner > dennys, ihop

also, i am gonna go out on a limb and say metro diner = waffle house

Comment

Sounds like eminent domain. I mean if he owns it, it doesn't sound like he wanted to move and for it to be "sudden" doesn't sound like there was much courtship to get him to sell.

Comment

Working...
              X