Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Throw $ at paid off daily or cut bait and replace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not too shabby. Needs darker tint.

Comment

No plastidip, no care

Comment

What's plastidip?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          Update for MattB!

Threw money and new parts at it, and even painted the 18" coupe wheels a color I was sure Matt would hate! (Bronze)

The new suspension is a dream. Handles great, isn't too harsh. 350Z suspension and some fancy polyurethane bushings that are squeak-free so far.

Thanks again for y'alls input. I'm ready to drive this thing until it dies, then find another one just like it with lower miles and swap the parts over.

Sexy cars but after helping a guy change out a headlight bulb and then a ballast later screw em. Why anyone would design a car that required the entire nose to be pulled off to access the headlights is beyond me. At least make a decent access point. I did have to laugh when he looked around my garage at all the shit we had off and goes "Are you sure you know how to put this back together?". The funny part is when we got it back together it lined up better then the shop that repaired it for him after a wreck.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

looks slow...

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              Sexy cars but after helping a guy change out a headlight bulb and then a ballast later screw em. Why anyone would design a car that required the entire nose to be pulled off to access the headlights is beyond me. At least make a decent access point. I did have to laugh when he looked around my garage at all the shit we had off and goes "Are you sure you know how to put this back together?". The funny part is when we got it back together it lined up better then the shop that repaired it for him after a wreck.
              New mustangs require the bumper to be removed to replace headlights. It's relatively common now to hide the mounting points to make the lights look tight and flush. Unfortunately, it also makes them a total PITA to work on.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I replaced ours by going in through the inner fender. Its a 2006 so it may be different on newer models
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                  I replaced ours by going in through the inner fender. Its a 2006 so it may be different on newer models
                  His is a 06 or 07 two door. At some point in the beginning we went thru the fender well and were able to swap the bulb. The drivers I could actually get to from the top with out taking the fender well out just a PIA. However we were getting no light on the passenger side. No way in hell to get ballast off thru the fender well. Then we got to trouble shooting and it was really not terrible to just pull the nose off just a lot of screws and clips. Turns out it was the headlamp assembly acting up. Put it back together and a day later it started working so he is a happy camper. To many damn components to go wrong on those HID lights. Three fuses, two ballasts, two headlamp assemblies with wiring in them, and two headlights. To complex for basic lighting needs.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

So you're writing off a whole model of car because the headlight is hard to get to? Gotcha.

It takes less than 5 minutes to get the front bumper off.

Comment

• Lol well if the headlights are that big of a pain can you blame him?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                      X