No announcement yet.

Riverwalk bars and restaurants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im a nerdy old white guy, but i like the piano bar on the riverwalk.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I love San Antonio. I was down there for 6 weeks back in 2010. Durty Nellys is a cool. But it seems like all the places on the Riverwalk are touristy and overpriced. I had some good times at a place called Roxy. But its a ways from the Riverwalk.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        im a nerdy old white guy, but i like the piano bar on the riverwalk.

god bless.
        That's where we went last night, Howl at the Moon. It was a pretty good time.

Comment

Umm La Margarita is a dog turd.

Comment

I always liked Rio Rio Cantina. They have amazing margaritas!
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

For a laid back bar with a patio hit up Mad Dogs.
              "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
                For a laid back bar with a patio hit up Mad Dogs.
                Good to hear. That's connected to the hotel I'm in, so I was planning to go there tonight to watch the Frogs beat Tech.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                  That's all I've seen so far in the hotel. I figure the locals avoid the touristy shit.
                  I live in SA now... I only go downtown/riverwalk when friends and family come in from out of town. Pearl Brewery... now that's where you should go. Thank me later.

Several different restaurants and bars etc. All on the nicer side, also new mexican street food staple/icehouse La Gloria is there right up against the new part of the river walk. Definitely my favorite spot to spend an evening with friends these days.

Comment

Working...
                  X