Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Landlords - need help with EVICTION process please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Damn. Anyone I know?
    Nope.
    Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    Wow.

That might end up being a good thing for him.

1. Getting to see the dirt bags thrown in jail for Arson.
    2. Getting a check for the house and lost rent (depending on policy)
    3. rebuilding the house how we wants to maximize future rental profits.
    Actually, it sucks. He bought a new house and the renters were month-to-month with the last month paid up front. The set up was to allow him to rent while be sold the house. Long story short, the house was under contract when it burned with the new buyer. It wasn't a malicious fire. The buyer obviously is not buying it, the fire wasn't enough to total it out so he has to rebuild and sell the bitch again.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      Nope.

Actually, it sucks. He bought a new house and the renters were month-to-month with the last month paid up front. The set up was to allow him to rent while be sold the house. Long story short, the house was under contract when it burned with the new buyer. It wasn't a malicious fire. The buyer obviously is not buying it, the fire wasn't enough to total it out so he has to rebuild and sell the bitch again.
      oooouuch.

That does suck.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        oooouuch.

That does suck.
        The only saving grace is that the investigation saying 'no foul' means the insurance company is covering mortgage until the house is done. However, after that, he's back to two mortgages until it sells again. He will still be out roughly 8k if he sells 90 days after rebuild/remodel.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

No more fucking around. Start the eviction process ASAP and hire an eviction attorney to guide you if you dont feel comfortable doing it yourself. Follow the law to a tee or these asshats will be in there a few extra months doing damage. Although funny, the remedies offered on this board are the worst thing you can do. A friend of mine actually did some of these things and when the tenants finally moved out, they poured concrete down all his toilets and sinks.
          Also, pics of the girl are needed.

Comment

I guess the advice given here was not taken??

How's everyone been.... I've been through rough times over the last year or so and have had to step back and get my priorities in order. Sold the Stang with it being 95% finished and it was not a happy day to see it ride off on the trailor. The buyer drove down from Indiana as soon as I posted it on YellowBullet.......... he

Comment

Originally posted by bucky View Post
              Also, pics of the girl are needed.
              It took 64 posts gentlemen.

Comment

Have you tried hitting her?

Comment

Working...
                X