What did I miss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did I miss?

I leave dfwstangs and moved off for a few years, I check online and its crap and I read some posts about junk that happened. I'm in Minnesota now, moving back to Dallas shortly. Hope to meet up with some of the group when I do. I will be in need of a new stang when I get back. Skip still around? Evil Jose still around? havent talked to him in years!

Rob

both are still here rob
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Saw you registered the other day. All hell broke loose about 3 years ago. Jose is still around.

Comment

nice! I will look them up. Still in MN now, but hope to be back soon. Had to move the fam up here to get my son playing HS hockey here. Great hockey! It was worth it, he will be in Juniors next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cujo_64 View Post
          I leave dfwstangs and moved off for a few years, I check online and its crap and I read some posts about junk that happened. I'm in Minnesota now, moving back to Dallas shortly. Hope to meet up with some of the group when I do. I will be in need of a new stang when I get back. Skip still around? Evil Jose still around? havent talked to him in years!

Rob
          Man, talk about a blast from the past. Jose is still here, mostly in the Armory/Television Forum, Skip is at Grapevine Ford now, still hooking everyone up but me.
          He'll come in and post sometimes but he is not as active as he once was.

<-----Boosted32v...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You missed the greatest underhanded sale of a site that turned out to be a lemon/ member implosion ever.

Comment

Henry right ?? if my memory serves me right... if so DUUUDE!

Comment

Henry right ?? if my memory serves me right... if so DUUUDE!
                BOOSTED BABY!!! 3-2-V...

It's been awhile Rob, good to see ya back.
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Not so secret lovers??!!

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
                    Not so secret lovers??!!
                    Mas, PUTO!

Comment

many times at the Sonic and drive over to Papa's Pizza! those were the days!

Comment

many times at the Sonic and drive over to Papa's Pizza! those were the days!
                        lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Mas, PUTO!
                          haha gotcha wei!

Comment

Jotos
                            Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

I miss spanish.... In minnesota it's more oh's and eh's not andele!

Comment

Working...
                              X