Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So my little cousin bought his first Mustang...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to him. He's gotta start somewhere. When I start pulling stock parts off my cobra I'll let you know
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

So who has extra sn95 parts lying around?

Originally posted by EW View Post
      Whiteboy

Enough said lol.

I have a stock GT rear spoiler in red and a passenger front fender in blue. I think that's about it anymore. If it has the Good Ol Tan and Black interior, I've got a buddy with most everything minus the seats from a 97 Cobra.

Comment

I am getting ready to sell off the aftermarket parts from my 95. Not sure his budget but I will have some springs, bilstein shocks, mm caster plates, I think I have a strut tower brace, a cobra r hood, mm pan hard bar, bassani catback, maybe a few odds and ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post
          A piece of crap one at that. He got a 95 gt 5 speed with a salvage title that grinds in 2nd gear. The interior is all torn up and the suspension is shot. All of this wonderful car for a whopping $850 dollars. I guess the only good thing is that it has a working engine.

Guess who gets to be the lucky one to help him fix it up? :-( So who has extra sn95 parts lying around? Lol...

I guess a lot of us would have done the same if we were 17.
          He'll have some many good times with that car.
          I miss my old pos first stang. Probably because of all the time spent working on it. Building something out of nothing Blood sweat and tears.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            Gotta start somewhere. At least its a 5.0!
            this

Comment

Yeah, I told him to get a fox but he came across this and he bit. I guess first thing is first. I'm going to help in finding a t5 transmission and at least a driver's seat.

Comment

Take him to sears and get him the 120.00 tool set.

Do you know how many mustangs have been tore apart with those haha. ALOT

Cant be that hard to rebuild a t5.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                  So who has extra sn95 parts lying around?

Enough said lol.

I have a stock GT rear spoiler in red and a passenger front fender in blue. I think that's about it anymore. If it has the Good Ol Tan and Black interior, I've got a buddy with most everything minus the seats from a 97 Cobra.
                  If only it was black. I'm wanting to swap my 98 Cobra from tan to black.
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                  X