Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So my little cousin bought his first Mustang...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my little cousin bought his first Mustang...

A piece of crap one at that. He got a 95 gt 5 speed with a salvage title that grinds in 2nd gear. The interior is all torn up and the suspension is shot. All of this wonderful car for a whopping $850 dollars. I guess the only good thing is that it has a working engine.

Guess who gets to be the lucky one to help him fix it up? :-( So who has extra sn95 parts lying around? Lol...

I guess a lot of us would have done the same if we were 17.

Gotta start somewhere. At least its a 5.0!

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post
      A piece of crap one at that. He got a 95 gt 5 speed with a salvage title that grinds in 2nd gear. The interior is all torn up and the suspension is shot. All of this wonderful car for a whopping $850 dollars. I guess the only good thing is that it has a working engine.

Guess who gets to be the lucky one to help him fix it up? :-( So who has extra sn95 parts lying around? Lol...

I guess a lot of us would have done the same if we were 17.
      What does he need? I have some tan/saddle interior parts and a bunch of factory take off stuff from my build.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
        Gotta start somewhere. At least its a 5.0!
        Thats true.

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        What does he need? I have some tan/saddle interior parts and a bunch of factory take off stuff from my build.
        What doesnt he need. The front seats are all torn. It seems like they were tan leather but were spraypainted black. The driver seat railing is broken so the seat wobbles. The little plastic on the driver door where the window and lock switch go is broken. No radio, the instrument cluster looks like a christmas tree with all the lights. And thats just some of the interior. Lol

Comment

Just stack parts until you can gut it and start over, dude. LOL. Everyone starts with a crapbox first mustang. Mine was a 4cyl LX hatch with a broken seat and driver's door. I sold it to Carless Chris, who sold it to 5.0_CJ.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Take home to harbor freight or sears and but him a mechanics tool kit. Show him to the local junkyard and tell him to get to work. Be sure that he calls you before he checks out so he doesn't get ripped off.

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post
              So who has extra sn95 parts lying around?
              Whiteboy

Comment

That's a good thing mang....he could have gone out and got a honda or something like that..
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Sounds like a perfect starter car. I wish my first car would have been something that could have been fixed up into something cool.

Comment

I think I have a demolet intake that will fit it
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

My 1st was an 86 5.0 GT with t-tops and manual trans. Wrecked it a day later. lol
                      Good times!

Comment

I think im gonna give him my "loaner tool set" that I let peoppe borrow. That should be a good place to start. And yeah, its actually not a bad first car. My first was an 82 oldsmobile delta 88.

Comment

I have a passenger side window glass for a 94-98 and a power door lock actuator. Also a complete but disassembled T-5 if you need anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                            My 1st was an 86 5.0 GT with t-tops and manual trans. Wrecked it a day later. lol
                            Good times!
                            Now that SUCKS ROFL

Comment

A '95 Mustang GT is not a bad starter car. Last of the 5.0's.

Comment

Working...
                              X