No announcement yet.

grapefest this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I might be going now that I see that Mystic96 is going. Wait, wtf, that's Kat going, not mystic96. Nevermind.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      Costco is way too far away from my house. Sam's Club is like a mile away from me.
      theres a costco off the tollway in plano, and a costco off the tollway in frisco.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

costco rocks
        Big Rooster Racing
        1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
          costco rocks
          Costco, me la pela...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Costco is way too far away from my house. Sam's Club is like a mile away from me.
            Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
            There is one in Frisco.
            Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Yup, at Eldorado and the DNT and another at Park and the DNT. I prefer Sam's Club myself.
            Like I said, too far from me when Sam's is a mile away.
            Originally posted by naynay View Post
            theres a costco off the tollway in plano, and a costco off the tollway in frisco.

Comment

I don't think I'll be going this weekend, but I think the wife mentioned it, so who knows.

view from my office window.

Comment

dang, all that is already set up? guess i wont have any yogurt today.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Too fucking far. Have they completed that cluster fuck 114 yet? I know last time we did lunch in GV at least a large portion of it was done.
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

you'll have to walk to get it
                    Big Rooster Racing
                    1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Maybe I can start a new Grapefest tradition: I can hang out the window and throw patch cables to chicks that show tits.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                        Maybe I can start a new Grapefest tradition: I can hang out the window and throw patch cables to chicks that show tits.
                        I like this idea, Tim. Let me know so I can park right under that window and take pics for Furburger Magazine...

Comment

Originally posted by Cockasaurusmex View Post
                          I like this idea, Tim. Let me know so I can park right under that window and take pics for Furburger Magazine...
                          Our building has plenty of windows facing the street We also have roof access, no a/c up there though LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X