Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 grapefest this weekend. - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

grapefest this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grapefest this weekend.

anyone going? we have opening day for baseball, but gonna roll out there that evening.

Uncork a good time and prepare your cup to overflow with entertainment, food, shopping, and of course, world class wine at GrapeFest® - A Texas Wine Experience.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

I'm going on Saturday with the wife and her friend. PM me your number and maybe we can meet up out there some time during the day just to say hi.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      I'm going on Saturday with the wife and her friend. PM me your number and maybe we can meet up out there some time during the day just to say hi.
      Dont try to shake his hand.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        Dont try to shake his hand.
        Wouldn't dream of touching that guy

Comment

I'm headed out there. I hope to run into Paul right after a porta-pot visit so I can shake his gand first thing. He will go into convulsions in no time.

Comment

Psh....
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Ah shit I thought this was a thread about how to get regaled with F1 stories of people you know and who's teams/cars you've worked on.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

awe man..... Grapefest or dove hunting? decisions, decisions.

Comment

I'll be thar.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Ah shit I thought this was a thread about how to get regaled with F1 stories of people you know and who's teams/cars you've worked on.
                    lmao.

Comment

The Italian Concours is usually my favorite event. Not sure if they still have it since its been a few years since I was out there, but it was very cool to see all kinds of new and vintage Italian cars and bikes.

Comment

Thinking about going Saturday now that I live close.
                        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                          Thinking about going Saturday now that I live close.
                          Come on out! Not sure if I'd like to shake your hand either, but we'll see lol.

Comment

Stop by the Costco booth and sign up for a membership with my wife.
                            2006 Civic SI
                            2009 Pilot
                            1988 GT
                            CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                              Stop by the Costco booth and sign up for a membership with my wife.
                              Discount on membership?

Comment

Working...
                              X