Something going on in Frisco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something going on in Frisco?

Seems like there's a whirly bird circling every hour on the hour. Havent been outside to see it, so not sure if its a news chopper, or military...or just careflight having a busy day.

I hope not, if there's something keeping me from getting home I'm gonna hurt someone.

Comment

From DFW Scanner:

PIC - Here is a picture of CareFlite 2 on the Centennial High School football field. As we posted earlier, CF2 was requested by Frisco Fire/EMS for a juvenile patient suffering serious sports related injuries.

Frisco ISD also notes in a press release that the student airlifted to Parkland from Roach Middle School has been released from the hospital.

edit: after further looking, it looks like that happened yesterday. There is a double fatality accident somewhere near 635.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        From DFW Scanner:

PIC - Here is a picture of CareFlite 2 on the Centennial High School football field. As we posted earlier, CF2 was requested by Frisco Fire/EMS for a juvenile patient suffering serious sports related injuries.

Frisco ISD also notes in a press release that the student airlifted to Parkland from Roach Middle School has been released from the hospital.

edit: after further looking, it looks like that happened yesterday. There is a double fatality accident somewhere near 635.
        635 and web chappel. Dump truck jumped the median. Images show a car under the front and a car under the rear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Yesterday was pretty busy for the care flight. Two separate incidents.

On Monday, September 9, two Frisco ISD students were transported by air ambulance to a local hospital after unrelated incidents.

At Roach Middle School, two eighth grade students and a teacher were injured during a controlled science experiment involving chemicals.

One student was transported via air ambulance. FISD is extremely thankful to share that she was released from the hospital Monday evening after being treated for first and second degree burns. The other student and the teacher were treated on site for minor injuries.

The Frisco Fire Department was on scene very quickly and was extremely helpful and professional in working to assess the situation. FISD staff members are looking into the incident as well.

As was reported by fire officials, the science experiment being conducted by the teacher involved the burning of salts when a small “flash fire” occurred following a chemical reaction. Strontium chloride, methyl alcohol and a stick lighter were being utilized. Although the classroom fire extinguisher was discharged, there was no "sustainable" fire in the building. The evacuation of the building occurred at school dismissal time and staff members were proud of how students conducted themselves.

At Centennial High School, a student athlete was injured during a tackling drill at an after-school football practice. He was also transported via air ambulance.

FISD will provide additional updates to the school community as soon as possible, while also honoring the wishes of the students’ families in sharing personal and confidential information.

We appreciate your thoughts and support.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
            635 and web chappel. Dump truck jumped the median. Images show a car under the front and a car under the rear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
            I passed this leaving Addison this morning and it was definitely terrible.

Comment

Heard about the incident in Roach , right up the street from my kids middle school and of course the kids come home and are like the school burned down and kids were burning lol

Really sad to see that happen though

Comment

I saw Care Flight land about 40 minutes ago.
                '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                '13 Dodge Cummins
                '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Working...
                X