Man loses 200k home due to $134 property tax bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    ... I see he is struggling with dementia, but it isn't clear that he was unaware of the debt altogether.

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
    The article said he was struggling with dementia.
    I think this guy might have been struggling with dementia.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Stories such as this will be rampant after Barry-Care kicks in. The IRS is over the enforcement of the law and if bills/fee's aren't paid, guess what? If there are unpaid "taxes" or "fees" the IRS can take your house. Think of the debt people incur with catastrophic health issues. Instead of working out payment with a hospital, it gets handed over to the IRS. Talk about some heartless bastards...

Comment

A program like that is known as, "A Brother In Law" deal. Or, the "Good Old Boys" network. It happens all the time.

Comment

Land of the FREE!!
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

This wouldn't apply to texas homesteads, but I wasn't aware other states still did this. Sad.

Comment

thats robbery right there plain and simple. they all know they screwed that old guy but they dont give a crap. this is how the world works and thats why im such an asshole. it doesnt pay to be nice because people take advantage every chance they get.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                Land of the FREE!!
                I'm all for changing the lyrics. Our anthem is full of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  No shit. People are going to start dying with more bullshit like this happening.
                  Sad but true.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                    A program like that is known as, "A Brother In Law" deal. Or, the "Good Old Boys" network. It happens all the time.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      I'm all for changing the lyrics. Our anthem is full of shit.
                      No shit. I think Wesley Snipes heard something about debtors prison.

Comment

Dammit. I really wish there was a way to get this house back to this man
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                          Ben Roethlisberger from pro football mock?

Comment

I hear the guy might have been struggling with dementia.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

He must have had dementia or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X