No announcement yet.

Need a plumber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris at 6 Sigma plumbing. Super nice guy, does great work for a fair price.

817-713-6369

Tell him Blake in Benbrook referred you. I've sent other people his way because I was so pleased with his work.

Comment

I'll need one too in a few weeks in Dallas. We were quoted $2,000 to run a gas line about 35 feet.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
        But.....he said he was done trolling?! He started his own thread about it and everything!
        Most of it started back with the election of his messiah, and the feedback he got from his comments was just to much for him to bear. I think the "real" NayNay came out of the closet, so to speak. You don't really "know" someone until they show their ass (the only advice I give to someone about to get married is be sure you've seen them at their worst, LOL). And now, as much as he tries, a leopard can't change it's spots.

Comment

Working...
        X