Looking To Share/Rent Small Shop Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking To Share/Rent Small Shop Space

Hey guys, just looking for something small , toilet, office would be nice but not needed just something to get into on weekends i.e. car/man/cave

Would be willing to and actually like to split with someone if they are looking for the same if anyones up to it.

Seen a few places up on CL lately and dont really care where it is as long as its within an hour or so of dallas/plano area.

Let me know your guys hookups, spare space, or what you run across...I work during the day as an IT Director so definitely just a hobby space.

How much you wanting to spend and what city and part of town?

Comment

Its offsite hobby space so not a ton, I'm located in plano work in dallas but again honestly one of the places I even considered is in weatherford just looking for a decent deal dont have a price point set yet.

Comment

Place I'm at is 450 a month for 1000 square ft and no lease

Comment

Don't take this the wrong way, but you may have a hard time finding someone on here to just jump in and go halfsies on a shop space without having any idea who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
            Don't take this the wrong way, but you may have a hard time finding someone on here to just jump in and go halfsies on a shop space without having any idea who you are.
            Yup
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I don't take that the wrong way at all, I mean do the bodies I hid count against me ?

Seriously though I'd have no plans on sharing anything with anyone without meeting up and sharing info and personalities, I mean same goes both ways so makes perfect sense.

Me personally, without getting to detailed Exec(ish) level IT Job, Mid 30's, father of two that I have raised full time myself and 3 more I inherited last year

Hobbies cars of course and run a small dance music label of my own(hence username) outside that ask am who I am

Couple on here would remember me if they met me but it's been a loonng time since I've met up with anyone on here.

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
                Place I'm at is 450 a month for 1000 square ft and no lease
                Throw me some info in a pm if you get chance not a bad price at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
                  How much you wanting to spend and what city and part of town?
                  Mid-cities? west arlington or around there. 400's and a shower or ability to get one plumbed in!
                  Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

There are shops by me for 475 for 1250sqft with 14ft roll up doors and a restroom in each unit and the is gated.

Comment

I have mine in Kennendale right by the tracks .$375 a month for 1200 sft and I think the 1500 sft ones go for $425 .
                      Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by STRIX View Post
                        Hobbies cars of course and run a small dance music label of my own.
                        do you know DJ Panther??

also would you mind if BradM and I cooked meth in the back??

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

buddy of mine are in there somewhere, been there for years.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            do you know DJ Panther??

also would you mind if BradM and I cooked meth in the back??

god bless.
                            Negative on the Panther...but if it smells like real bits of panther then might be cool.

Meth = no , crack only..sorry have to downgrade due to economy

Comment

Do you practice ju-jitsu? Or just like smilies?

Comment

Working...
                              X