Cheap Miami groupon type deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Miami groupon type deal?

Me and a couple buddies were thinking of taking a long weekend (3 or 4 days) and up and going to Miami. None of us have ever been and just wanting a few days off work to go to South Beach and hang out.

So far, it looks like Spirit Airlines (i know small seats, charge for baggage) appears to be the absolute cheapest. With a Southbeach hotel Holliday Inn type property its about $650 for 2 people. For example, leaving Friday around 6am, returning Sunday around 10pm. Basically would be 3 full days, 2 nights.

Does that sound like a good deal? Anyone know of a better deal out there? Looked around on groupon, orbitz, etc and spirits website seems to be the cheapest iv found.

Miami is a shit hole
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

If you don't mind sharing a room with all your buddies, assuming 4 or even 3, go to booking.com, you can stay in a hostel, 3-4 to a room for under $300. I know everyone has a negative opinion towards hostels, but they are super nice. Spirit will be the absolute cheapest airline, I personally do not think they are bad, I flew with them to Mexico and had a big back pack and I was never charged.

Comment

I don't know when you're going, but here's an example, 2 nights $268 total. http://www.booking.com/hotel/us/rivi...4c62f216b6daX4

Comment

Ey mang, chu wanna pardy? Chu looking fur sum fun? Es ok.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

just got back from Miami, place is fucking expensive!
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              just got back from Miami, place is fucking expensive!
              Yeah it is, about as bad as NYC or SF/LA/SD. Though, South Beach is worth every muthufucking penny.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I do not believe I would pay money to go to North Cuba.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Discover true relaxation or adventure with last-minute deals from Travelzoo! We find the best last-minute deals for travel to Dallas.

Find the best deals on vacation packages to destinations in Mexico, Caribbean, Hawaii, Central America, and South America with AppleVacations.com. Your All-Inclusive Apple Vacation includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, round-trip airport transfers, and the services of an in-resort Apple representative. Book online or call 1 (800) 517-2000.
                    Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

well now there is talk, we are considering California now instead of Miami. I just thought South Beach would be cool. But now they are thinking maybe LA, etc

Comment

Originally posted by V3GA View Post
                        you can stay in a hostel, 3-4 to a room for under $300. I know everyone has a negative opinion towards hostels, but they are super nice.
                        fucking hostile

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by 00bolt View Post
                          well now there is talk, we are considering California now instead of Miami. I just thought South Beach would be cool. But now they are thinking maybe LA, etc
                          I'm not doing another search so fuck you.
                          Token Split Tail

Comment

Working...
                          X