• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-25k, dang they wanted your balls too. lol
    04 GT
    91 LX

Comment

Jobs are out there for those willing to look. The media has everyone depressed and bitter but if people really look and put effort out. Not all companies post jobs online. Call some companies in your field and network and I assure you jobs can be had. Companies like to find someone hungry to work and not just click on monster all day and hoping.

Comment

It's always nice when you get to stick it to a douche.

I'm thinking about leaving my company too. They simply provide no challenge these days.

Comment

Also laughing at him being mad and calling you selfish after the 25k cut. Sounds like you made the right choice. I never understand how these completely unreasonable people get to be in management.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Lol @ him calling you selfish, after cutting your pay in half and bragging about his brand new Porsche.

If you really want to chap his ass, tell him only gashes drive Caymans, S model or not.
            Haha! "Yeah, my little sister bought one of those a couple months ago her her sister in law got one and couldn't stop bragging about it."
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
              Haha! "Yeah, my little sister bought one of those a couple months ago her her sister in law got one and couldn't stop bragging about it."
              A guy I work with bought one, and has caught so much hell over it he's about to trade it in on a Vette.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  A guy I work with bought one, and has caught so much hell over it he's about to trade it in on a Vette.
                  They are shitboxes too. Apparently they are recalled more than any of the porsche models.

Comment

Working...
                  X