Pirelli P Zero Nero on late model Mustangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirelli P Zero Nero on late model Mustangs

My 2012 Mustang has Pirelli P Zero Nero's, 235/50/18's. Anyone notice a lot of road noise on these tires? I've 14K miles and these make a lot of noise from 20-30MPH again again at 60-70MPH. No vibration of pulling, just noisey. I just rotated and no improvement. Is that just how these Pirelli's are, or ??????

Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
    My 2012 Mustang has Pirelli P Zero Nero's, 235/50/18's. Anyone notice a lot of road noise on these tires? I've 14K miles and these make a lot of noise from 20-30MPH again again at 60-70MPH. No vibration of pulling, just noisey. I just rotated and no improvement. Is that just how these Pirelli's are, or ??????
    I have the same tires on mine. Yeah I noticed a little noise too But I like the way they perform in the rain. These are the best tires I've ever had. Because I'm a cheap bastard On my old white GT I had some $60 eBay tires on it. And that motherfucker would fishtail evening one drop of rain 30 mph.
    Last edited by soap; 09-08-2013, 03:22 PM.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Yes, didn't realize just how noisy they were until I got my TSW wheels and Nitto NT555 tires installed. Way quieter even though they were considerably wider than stock...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I had them on my WRX and they were noisy.

Comment

My Pirell P-zero's tram-lined bad once they got a little wear on them.

Comment

You either need louder exhaust, or turn the radio up. problem solved!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              This. Waiting for my Christmas bonus check.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                x3

Comment

Doing the turned up radio for now!

Comment

Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
                    Doing the turned up radio for now!
                    I've never noticed the tires being noisy. I guess I have my radio up loud all the time.

Comment

Huh?
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                      X