Schools not proofreading emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schools not proofreading emails

It bothers me when an educator sends out an email with blatant errors. I'm no English major, but I try to write correctly as much as possible.

Just received this email:

Good Afternoon

This is a reminder that the “*** Mini School” will be held this coming Monday, September 9th at6:30pm. Please park in the student parking lot (located on the south east/west portion of the property) and enter through the court yard/cafeteria.

We will have our PTA and Athletic Booster Club set up in the cafeteria to sale ****spirit wear*and*membership info.

We have attached a blank class schedule*and map for you to sit down with your *** student and fill out the classes, teachers and room numbers.** You may also view your students schedule through Home Access if you choose.* We will run bells through out the evening and during your child's lunch period please go to the cafeteria.

If your child is in athletics you will report to the big gym.

We will have administrators and counselors available to assist you with finding you way around the school.

We hope to see you all there.

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
    It bothers me when an educator sends out an email with blatant errors. I'm no English major, but I try to write correctly as much as possible.

Just received this email:

Good Afternoon

This is a reminder that the “*** Mini School” will be held this coming Monday, September 9th at6:30pm. Please park in the student parking lot (located on the south east/west portion of the property) and enter through the court yard/cafeteria.

We will have our PTA and Athletic Booster Club set up in the cafeteria to sale ****spirit wear*and*membership info.

We have attached a blank class schedule*and map for you to sit down with your *** student and fill out the classes, teachers and room numbers.** You may also view your students schedule through Home Access if you choose.* We will run bells through out the evening and during your child's lunch period please go to the cafeteria.

If your child is in athletics you will report to the big gym.

We will have administrators and counselors available to assist you with finding you way around the school.

We hope to see you all there.
    It was probably one of the office assistants that wrote it. That said, I totally agree!

Comment

[Yale] Mother of God! [/Yale]
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
      X