No announcement yet.

threesomes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not buying this bullshit act, he's been trolling forums for years now.

Comment

• Post some shit so we don't have to sign up

Comment

• When I was younger I had a few with my ex & and a few with my ex in Chicago & few with girls from the club in Chitown! The ones with my Ex here in Dallas & the girls from the club where awesome! There are 3 Rules in a 3 some with 2 chicks! 1st rule and MOST IMPORTANT is the girls have to be sexually in to each other! Rule 2 Always share the cock equally with them both or one will get their feelings hurt Rule 3 Make sure your all Drunk off your ass, I always fuck better drunk! My point of these 3 rules. Is my Ex in Chitown was not attracted to other females. But she would do a 3 some with another chick just cause she knew I liked it. Nothing like 2 chicks making out while one is riding you & the other riding your face or fucking one from behind while she eats out the other girl. Shit it HOT!
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
          Post some shit so we don't have to sign up
          You can start here:

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1167

Here are quotes from a thread started on MWSC this week:

Originally posted by psychotexan
          I don't understand people who tell me to be honest, Thenbitch about it like they got butt hurt when I'm honest about it.
          Hell she must tryin to see how honest i can get, she wanted a threesome and i said fuck that me and 2 girls dont bother me but another guy fuck that. what shse was doin prior had it up and she said me her and another guy and it went away.
          lmao she isnt no text friend i see her everyday. i dont want a three way unless theres another girl again im a stingy mother fucker.bottleggn thats a badass sig
          Some other random quotes:

id killem my dads a vietnam vet plus im not the saenest pple you know. id hurt anyone one that tried to hurt him . my dads my best friend.fuck them niggers not racist but anone whoded try to huirt my dad id kill
          like my biuddy rAY(92) ID HUIRT alot of ppl over him
          Quotes from a thread he started over there on July 26th:

ever feel like no matter what you say you still feel like a piece of shit
          not really just my parinonia playin against me
          Originally posted by lightningkylej
          Originally posted by chrgedStang
          No never... Now put down the bottle and go to sleep.
          Let him keep the bottle. I want him to put down the sniper rifle.
          no sniper rifle just a question
          if i wanted to hurt anybody i got a bottle or 2 of pills but thats not my style id rather hurt anyone but me
          i wish i had something to work on i wont do that anyways, ive been down that road and much smarter now id rather focus on the lil bit of work i got and feel better at the end of the day.theres no need in hurting anyone, yes i might drink too much but thats my problem right?
          damn sometimes i need to put the bottle down before i get to that point.the reason im paranoid is im schizofrenic and no i dont wanna hurt anyone.thanks 4406 if i need to talk ill let ya know
          i take meds in the morning and at bedtime. i take 1.5mg of respidal in the morning and 3mg of respidal and 1mg of benzotropine(conteracts the side affects of respidal) at bedtime.hell i probably need to go back but not for atleast another 5-6 months
          its called money my friend i dont have any as i take care of my father.i kniow when im getting close to the edge before i do that ill punch the shed noone gets hurt but me.ill be ok my friend i just need to get in a better position.
          what sholuld havbe beeen said is that ive been down that road and ill be goddamned if i go back it again.i had my grandmother who told me he hated me and she never wanted to see me again that if i try it again shell bring me back just to kill me. im not suicdle what was supposed to be said was ill be damed if i go back down that path again

Originally posted by HYPURR DBL NKL
          Stop the drinking now!! It is not helping you one bit, it's a major depressant, coupled with meds and an already depressed person is bad news!! You're not in control right now and that's why you're seeking outside help, because you need it. There has to be mental health clinics somewhere in your area that you can talk to. You have already alluded to suicide and that is not a joking matter. I don't know you, but I know you need professional help and you need it immediately!!
          i never met to go to that i drink cuz why not, im am as stableas ivve ever been im not going anywhere when the times comes i will vollentarialy goto the the nut hut believe me im ok for the moment i never ment for the comment that i said to be taken as a suicide, i love me to much to go through that again i will not say that again i didnt say it how it should of been ment i didnt quit a bit but its how i cop thanks to everyone who said they're thoughts i mean it truely to all of you when the time comes ill seek help i just have to stay strong
          besides all the things ive said i got 2 kids who if i dont come over they want to know why?and whats goin on? and why im not there, ill be damned if im not there for them theyre 4 and 5 . and they are my world ill be damned if i let some petty bs keep me away form them i love them to no exstent.

Alex Johnson
          This guy just starts threads like this on forums to see what kind of attention he can get.

Comment

• Welcome back mike!

Comment

• Well, fuck that guy. lol

Comment

• Pathetic.

OP, if you want to end it all then go for it. Stop bragging about how messed up you are, stop vaguely alluding to taking other people with you when you go, stop the pity party. We don't care. Just be a man. If you coward out and end it, at least have the decency not to take anyone else with you.

Comment

Working...
                X