For the Red Dirt music lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Red Dirt music lovers

Yeah, I know, this belongs in the music forum, however, this forum gets more traffic and I thought I would give everyone a heads up.

If you are a No Justice fan, they are "breaking up" for lack of better words. Their website says they are going on hiatus after 12 years and pursuing separate endeavors. Their final show is October 25th in Davis Oklahoma at the Arbuckle Ballroom. They have some local shows booked before then, so if you enjoy their music and or their show, be sure to catch one of the final acts and say goodbye!

I am in no way affiliated with No Justice, I just enjoy their music and they are a great group of guys to hang out with.

One of my favorites
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

That sucks they are a really good band and put on a really good show. I wonder if the lead singer is having health issues again.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
      That sucks they are a really good band and put on a really good show. I wonder if the lead singer is having health issues again.
      I haven't seen or heard any indication of that. When he made it through the last spell, I believe he changed a lot of his habits to stay healthier. After 12 years of touring, from what I could tell comparing their crowds to other bands, they may not have been at the point where they had hoped and the crowds/$$$ just doesn't justify it.
      Last edited by black2002ls; 09-05-2013, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Steve rice partied way to fuckin hard lol.. The few times i hung out with the dude, he would get fucked up and bang out dirty bitches..
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I heard it was just a business deal, the band wasnt on the same terms, so they are calling it quits..
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
            I heard it was just a business deal, the band wasnt on the same terms, so they are calling it quits..
            Part of me hopes it is something similar to Cross Canadian Ragweed turned to Cody Canada and The Departed.

Their music was among my favorite in the scene. I made a point to see them every time they were close to my house. We definitely looked forward to their shows when I ws running the venue in Commerce, they always hung out after the show and hd a good time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

im not sure why i clicked this thread, but im glad i did. my buddy is a bartender and hattircks in lewisville. this band you speak of is playing there 10/12/13.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I saw CCR in vegas with a buddy.. loved them until their fucking cd skipped twice during the show. still dig cody canada, but refuse to listen to much ccr anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                  I saw CCR in vegas with a buddy.. loved them until their fucking cd skipped twice during the show. still dig cody canada, but refuse to listen to much ccr anymore.
                  i cant believe John Fogerty would have a CD playing!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

shaddup faggot!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      im not sure why i clicked this thread, but im glad i did. my buddy is a bartender and hattircks in lewisville. this band you speak of is playing there 10/12/13.

god bless.
                      We might see you there. I plan to catch a few shows before its over in mid October.

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      i cant believe John Fogerty would have a CD playing!

god bless.
                      I undrstand the younger generation doesn't know who Creedence Clearwater Revival is and that John Fogerty is just some guy who did a song with Miranda Lambert. But Cross Canadian Ragweed will never be CCR to me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Ever heard of Mckenzies Mill? I hung out with them the other weekend and they are some awesome guys. They have their own good music but also play a lot of good country and rock covers. they won the Nashville Battle of the Bands and Budweiser competition Port to Paradise.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KWrOe32ueU[/ame]
                        HD Parts
                        paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

and of course they also played Longhorn Harley's 110th anniversary party.
                          Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                          Last edited by 89stangGT; 09-06-2013, 11:31 PM.
                          HD Parts
                          paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Seenn cross candian more times than I can count, always live no cds. I like cody and the departed just as much. You can see the growth in the music. They have come a long way since carny man live.

Comment

Steve posted tonight the break up is due to his health issues and wanting to focus on his family after so many rumors have spread. Sad to see it, but it happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X